Good Girl Moonshine is one of my favorite Trim Healthy Mama (THM) All-Day sippers! Especially in the summer!
Trim Healthy Mama lovers know all about Good Girl Moonshine (GGMS). Some love it and some have tried it and vowed to never do it again. I have done both. I love that I can drink something besides just water to keep me hydrated that also nourishes my body as well.
The best part about Good Girl Moonshine is that gives you a little zing of flavor when cravings are hitting. Also if made before those cravings hit GGMS can help keep them away longer! So no need for snacking to help keep the cravings away.
I love that I can make all different kinds of flavors just by changing up a few ingredients. I got this one from a friend of mine. When we get together for our homeschool coop group she always has some yummy THM recipe waiting for us to try.
Apple Cinnamon Good Girl Moonshine Recipe
Apple Cinnamon Good Girl Moonshine
A Trim Healthy Mama all day sipper
- 2 bags Apple Cinnamon Tea
- 1-2 TBSP Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1-2 tsp Sweetener Plan Approved
- 1 tsp Ginger
Steep tea bags in boiling hot water until desired darkness.
Add in apple cider vinegar, sweetener and ginger. Mix well.
Fill quart size mason jar with ice. Pour drink over ice.
Top off with cold water. Give it quick stir and ENJOY!
Tips for making Good Girl Moonshine:
- Use raw apple cider vineagar “with the mother” in it. Bragg Organic ACV is reasonable priced and should be found easily at almost every grocery store. You can always start off with a small amount and work your way up to 2 tablespoons. It has a tart taste that might take some getting used to. Click here to read about the health benefits of ACV from Dr. Axe.
- Ginger is another great add in for a GGMS. It doesn’t call for it in this recipe but can be added to it. As with ACV you can add in a little at a time and work your way to enjoying a teaspoon in your Moonshine. Dr. Axe also has a great article about the benefits of ginger. Click here to read it.
- Enjoy GGMS with a straw please! The acid in the vinegar can be harmful to your teeth and drinking from a straw can help prevent that. These mason jar lids and straws will make drinking you THM drinks fun while being healthy!